About Me

Words to describe me include: fun-loving, kind, caring, outgoing and up for a new adventure. Some of my interests in a nutshell, gardening, crafts, cooking, the outdoors, camping, hiking, photography, and creating positive relationships.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Don't Mess with Texas


Today I was picking up our bedroom and came across a big blue Styrofoam hat that I bought Steve when we were in San Antonio last fall.

I got excited because I thought the Vikings were playing Texas tonight for the preseason game. I wanted to weat it to watch the game with my friend Esther tonight. I ran into the spare bedroom where Steve was studying while wearing the hat.

After ignoring the hat for 10 months,
it's been in our room longer than we've had the dogs, Skippy decided it was evil. We got a video of him and his reaction to the hat.




Steve then put on the hat to see if it was just me. It wasn't.




Steve went in the hall way and hid. When he came out, Skippy ran down the steps so fast, he practically slip down on his belly. He kept coming up the steps. When he saw Steve he would run. Skippy goes into play mode with the hat. He runs away and then comes back for more. You can see how his tail is wagging in play mode and his face looks like it is smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment