About Me

Words to describe me include: fun-loving, kind, caring, outgoing and up for a new adventure. Some of my interests in a nutshell, gardening, crafts, cooking, the outdoors, camping, hiking, photography, and creating positive relationships.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Minnesota River.

This weekend I am in Mankato taking care of my mom's dog. Yesterday morning I decided to walk by the Minnesota River and take photos. While I was back by the river I saw this.



At first I saw one deer across the river. Then as I sat quietly and observed. I saw something running through the trees. I waited and eventually three more deer emerged from the woods.

I also got some great scenic photos.

A view of the river.



Little Mushrooms



A secret view



Tranquil view



Some purple flowers


Grapes



I love to photograph cone flowers. I wanted to try a different angle.



NSP-Northern States Power aka Xcel energy.
How the times have changed. My grandpa retired from here.


The Minnesota river ever-changing and never changing. It changes as the climate changes. It remains the same as a constant, always there. If you would like to see all of the photos I took at the Minnesota River, click on this link: More Photos!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment