About Me

Words to describe me include: fun-loving, kind, caring, outgoing and up for a new adventure. Some of my interests in a nutshell, gardening, crafts, cooking, the outdoors, camping, hiking, photography, and creating positive relationships.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Slow Cooker Pork Roast with Apples

This is the pork roast I am going to try to make tomorrow.  I have lots of apples, pork from my dad and potatoes to use up. 

Ingredients:
1 Pork roast
3 Apples
3/4 cup sugar (or to taste)
2 tablespoons flour
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon



Directions:
Core and cut apples in pieces .Place in slowcooker.

Mix sugar, flour and cinnamon in bowl and coat pork with it. Place pork on top of apples. Sprinkle remaining mix on top.

Cook on low for 6-8 hours.

We served it with potatoes and a side of veggies. The pork is very tender and the applesauce was very sweet. Perfect with the potatoes.
This recipe from CDKitchen for Pork With Apples serves/makes 4

No comments:

Post a Comment