About Me

Words to describe me include: fun-loving, kind, caring, outgoing and up for a new adventure. Some of my interests in a nutshell, gardening, crafts, cooking, the outdoors, camping, hiking, photography, and creating positive relationships.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Good Day!

Good Evening!

Today went by very very fast. The kids made bisquick cherry swirl coffee cake. They glaze and eat it tomorrow. It looks delicious.

I was prepared with my food and I stayed within my points range! Yay me! I also took the dog out for a walk around my neighbor hood. I met some friendly people who also had dogs. What a great way to meet your neighbors. The dogs just walk up to each other and then you're forced to say hi. One of the people is a teacher in the same school district as me!

When we got back Skippy was nuts! He was barking like crazy and running around. I then gave him a bath, he was even crazier. He proceeded to run back and forth between the two bedrooms, marking the floor mid-run, and tried to take all of the covers off of the bed. He was using his head as a bulldozer! He finally settled down. I don't think he likes the feeling of being wet and he also had his raging hormones and has no self control.

Now I am sipping hot cocoa and watching Dancing With The Stars.
Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment