About Me

Words to describe me include: fun-loving, kind, caring, outgoing and up for a new adventure. Some of my interests in a nutshell, gardening, crafts, cooking, the outdoors, camping, hiking, photography, and creating positive relationships.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pfew!

Ahhhh! *exhaling* What a day!

Mr. Skippy is going through puberty! He is just like my students and does not know what to do with himself! He is giving me a headache. I don't know what to do with myself either! Ha! I can not wait for spring break. It is a well needed vacation. It is also good because I made an appointment to get Mr. Skippy neutered! :-)) Then hopefully he will go back to being the sweet puppy and not psycho crazy dog. This just started this past week. He just turned 6 months. On Saturday Steve took him to the park and he started lifting up his leg to go on trees. He is only a 20 pound dog! We'll "fix" him real quick! :-) I've included a video of him after his bath. Which I described yesterday, check it out.

I made a delicious smoothie! I added fresh strawberries, frozen blueberries, frozen peaches, 1/2 a frozen banana, and 3 frozen peach slices. I added orange crystal light for my liquid. Dee-lish!

I baked tilapia tonight with lemon herb, it was delicious!

So now I am going to veg out and watch tv and hopefully go to bed early!! Man, is this daylight savings time killing me in the mornings!


Have a great evening!
Annie


No comments:

Post a Comment