About Me

Words to describe me include: fun-loving, kind, caring, outgoing and up for a new adventure. Some of my interests in a nutshell, gardening, crafts, cooking, the outdoors, camping, hiking, photography, and creating positive relationships.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Day 2

Good Morning!!!

Today I made us blueberry stuffed french toast...a little putsy but VERY easy! Just cutting bread and cream cheese. I took the texas toast and cut it in 4 stacks of 3. Steve cut the cream cheese. Then you throw it all in a 3L baking pan. That's it!


Here is the link to the recipe.
http://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/1638/Big-Blueberry-Stuffed-French-T107856.shtml
I did not make the syrup though. I just bought a bottle of blueberry syrup.
I also used frozen blueberries and low fat cream cheese.


Steve loved it! He said it was very good, 9 out of 10. I have to agree with him on this.

This is something you can put together the night before (the bread, the cream cheese and the blueberries) and (1st pour egg mixture on top) bake the following morning. It would be great if you have a group for breakfast.

I currently have chicken breasts marinating in lemon pepper marinade. I am going to either bake it or find some way to put it in the crock pot. I will give an update later. :-)


Skippy decided that he really likes cream cheese. As we were cutting the cream cheese into small cubes he was on his hind legs sniffing all around the kitchen. When we put the wrapper in the garbage, he then sat by the garbage and cried. He then go sneaky and grabbed the wrapper out of the garbage and frantically started licking it, knowing I would quickly come to snatch it away from him.

Happy Cooking!
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment