About Me

Words to describe me include: fun-loving, kind, caring, outgoing and up for a new adventure. Some of my interests in a nutshell, gardening, crafts, cooking, the outdoors, camping, hiking, photography, and creating positive relationships.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

A New Week

It is now bedtime. I thought I'd write a quick blog before I go down for the count.

I love that it is daylight savings! It is so motivating! It feels like spring and summer are soon on the way. It means more time outdoors. :-)

For dinner I marinated chicken in lemon pepper marinade. I then put it in the crock pot; I added 2 cups of chicken broth to cover the chicken. I cooked it on high for 4 hours and it was perfect! So simple. The meat was so tender it broke with the fork. I didn't even need a knife. I also peeled carrots and potatoes and boiled them.

I am confident I am going to have a great week! I am going to follow the WW points! I have leftovers (2 meals) of the chicken, carrots, and potatoes. I bought Talapia, Fiber One muffins, fresh strawberries and raspberries today too. I love berries! This evening I made WW 0 POINT soup. It is very tasty.

Now that it is day light longer I feel like I will be more motivated to work out too! If not at the YMCA, on the Wii fit.

So long, and good night!
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment